Aaron Meshon

I'm a huge fan of Aaron's work. He's an excellent freelance illustrator but has recently branched out into toy and product designs through Kid Rrobot and a company called Crocodile Creek. His characters are adorable, simple and distinct. He has a great color sense too. Be sure to check him out.
Jon Foster

If you're a fan of robots, fantasy illustration or just great work, you have to check out Jon Foster's amazing website. The work speaks for itself.
Next up are few fellows I know who worked on the amazing Adult Swim series Superjail with Augenblick Studios.
Hal Lee

I've posted some of Hal's work before— his awesome yet neglected blog has some great illustrations as well as stills from Super Jail.
Also check out Will Krause
He has some amazing stills and animation projects he's worked on and some really great comics too.
Thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment